Sunday, June 19, 2011

I guess I'm a 'blogger' now

Welcome to our blog. Andrew and I have just graduated medical school and moved far from home to continue our adventure in Medicine. We have followed God's leading all the way from GA to AR. We are both excited and nervous to finally be donning the title of doctor (me more nervous, Andrew more excited). We have been blessed with the opportunity to work at one of the best children's hospitals in the country. We are also immensely blessed with loving family and friends, and we miss you all very much! So, I created this blog as a way to keep everyone updated about our adventure in Little Rock (and to post pictures for everyone to see). We will be seriously busy...so all that I can promise is that we will update as often as we can. I will post pictures of our new home soon!
-Amber
PS The background picture of the blog is a photo of the sunset from our back yard last night... AKA Reason # 357 that you should come visit us. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing all the updates!! Love the background pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to see and hear what you to are up to.

    ReplyDelete